*** Flexible private viewings available this week and over the Easter weekend, contact Peter on 0466 541 301 ***
It’s one thing renovating, it’s another doing style and class and that is exactly what the owners of 90 Houghton Drive have achieved.
This totally renovated home has had an extensive amount of time, money and thought go into making it one of the best presented homes in Carramar and surrounds.
With a stunning luxury kitchen boasting stone waterfall bench tops, high end appliances and an amazing butler’s pantry, combing an open plan layout that includes a spacious dining area and living room with views onto the spectacular alfresco.
The second lounge situated at the front of the property off the main entrance has been enclosed, providing it with the versatility to be a games room, theatre or even a 5th bedroom if required.
Externally the house is picturesque from the front but in the rear gardens and entertaining is something else! An under roof alfresco adjoins a second pitched roof patio making for an impressive entertaining area, combine that with a built in BBQ and pizza oven and a sparkling pool and you will be the total envy of all your friends.
– Renovated front of property with picturesque gardens, plenty of parking
– Over-sized feature doorway
– Recessed picture settings with star lights on entrance
– Quality wood floors
– Enclosed lounge
– Open plan dining and lounge
– Premier kitchen with plenty of storage, quality appliances stone bench tops
– ‘Hidden’ butler’s pantry with amazing storage
– Large master bedroom with BIR and modern ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are queen sized rooms with BIRs
– 2nd bathroom has been totally renovated
– Laundry with separate WC
– Alfresco and pitched roof patio
– Large garden (low maintenance with artificial grass)
– Sparkling pool with Buddha and excellent garden lighting
– Built in pizza oven, BBQ with storage and stone bench tops
– Planting zones
– Large shed
– Double remote garage with shoppers’ entrance
Located in the heart of Carramar, just a moment’s walk from the shops, gym, shops and restaurant, all with views onto the school fields and with plenty of parking for visitors when required, you won’t find a better home at this price.
For more information, please contact Peter Parsons on 0466541301