Great location which is walking distance to St. Joseph’s Primary school and only 2 minutes drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre.
Rare side access to the back yard 4 car accommodation.
You will fall in love with its character features, the amazing rear deck, spacious private shady backyard and the big 3 bay shed.
Is this the character home you have been dreaming of.
48 Pine Mountain Road would make also make a smart investment as it has EXCEPTIONAL tenants in place who would like to stay paying $360 per week.
Text or call agent Kent today to book a private viewing at a time that suits you – 0435907187
* 3 Large Bedrooms ( Master big enough to add an ensuite)
* Family Room
* Separate Dining Room
* Entertainer’s Kitchen
* Large Bathroom
* Separate second toilet
* Storage Room
* Downstairs Laundry
* 11 foot ceilings throughout
* VJ Walls
* Air conditioning
* Updated bathroom with spa bath
* Polished Hoop Pine Floors
* Private Wrap-Around Bull Nose Verandah
* Large private rear deck overlooking the gorgeous Poinciana tree that provides shade for the entire back yard
* Fully fenced, secure property
– Burgeoning quaint suburb full of classic Queenslanders.
– Walk to Shops and Schools
– 2 minute drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
– Easy Access to Warrego Highway
– 36 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
– Walk to Brassall and St.Joseph’s Primary and Ipswich State High
– 8 minutes Drive to most of Ipswich’s best schools including Ipswich Boys and Girls Grammar.