A large family residence nestled in a very quiet elevated location. This outstanding property has been completely tastefully renovated. The home is equipped with high ceilings, skirting boards and good quality wood window sills.
Just a short stroll to the Leeming primary school!
Situated on a low maintenance corner block gives you side access into the property. There is a heavy duty hard standing at the side of the double carport to house a caravan/boat or work vehicle.
• Wide entrance hall
• Spacious formal lounge
• Huge separate dining room
• Separate sunken games room with solid wood bar. Beautiful views out to garden.
• Open plan family and meals area over looks garden and pool area
• Huge renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, modern appliances and island bench
• Generous size master bedroom with WIRS
• Beautifully renovated ensuite with separate toilet facility
• 2nd renovated bathroom
• 2nd separate toilet
• 3 additional generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Renovated laundry with built-in cupboard and bench top
• Large study at the front of the home
• Below ground swimming pool
• Patio entertaining area
• Double carport
Additional features include: NBN Connection; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning; linen cupboard; ample storage space; insulation; neutral décor throughout; security screens, doors and window locks; gas storage hot water system; large garden shed; mains gas to outdoor bbq and full reticulation system with bore. More features to view….
A short walking distance to public transport and medical centre and a 20 minute walk to the train station.
Please contact Rebecca on 0411220327 should you wish to view the property.