If your looking for your own peace of tranquil living on a large corner block with beautiful outlook from the front of your house in a tight knit community, then this is one not to be missed!
This great size 4 bed 2 bath home has a a beautiful country charm feel with its full length front verandah and beautiful front gardens. There is a huge enclosed front theatre/lounge to the right of the front door entrance hall for relaxing by the TV, which can also be closed off to the rest of the house with its double door entrance. Adjacent is a good sized front main bedroom with double walk in robes and ensuite bathroom/toilet. To the rear of the home is a good sized living/dining area with modern kitchen and large walk in pantry and double sized fridge recess. Perfectly located out back is the large enclosed patio entertaining area for family & friends or the pool table. The 3 large minor bedrooms are located separately down the rear hall and all have double robe recesses. Out back there is loads of room for the children or pets and there is also the added bonus of a chicken coop and a bird avairy.
Property features include:
* 4 great sized bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms with large deep bath tub in main bathroom
* His & Hers robes to the main bedroom
* Double sized robes to all 3 minor rooms
* Large theatre/lounge with double door entrance
* Modern kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* Large double fridge recess
* Dual basin kitchen sink
* Kelvinator Inverter reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large water tank
* Gas instantaneous hot water system
* NBN Internet
* Foxtel installed
* Bore water
* Double front door entrance
* Full length front verandah
* Large 7×6 double roller door workshop (Aprox)
* Large 10×4 Patio entertaining area (aprox)
* Side access available for a boat or caravan if needed
* Chicken coop
* Bird aviary
The home is located just a short walk to the local post office/general store and beautiful large park down the road. For horse lovers the Equestrian centre is located a short distance away too. Located a short drive to South Western Highway for easy access to go either North or South. There is also a school bus service to Pinjarra for the children.
Short 12km dive to Pinjarra, Murray District Hospital and Schools
Short 11km drive to Pinjarra Paceway
Short 12km drive to Waroona
For more information or to inspect this great property please call Troy Richardson directly on 0424 955 415.