Peter Parsons is proud to have been selected to sell 10 Glenfine Loop Carramar.
Centrally located on a whisper quiet street, this beautiful family home is designed in a way that maximises the huge 678sqm block. Creating space for multiple cars, side access for your boat or caravan, a huge entertaining patio AND a workshop.
With high ceilings and a modern finish, 10 Glenfine Way beautifully combines an open plan family kitchen, meals and dining and a games room together to create a social hub of the home, with views out onto the low maintenance gardens, it’s a great place to spend time.
When you need some privacy the impressive separate formal and dining areas give you just that, with good size bedrooms there is room for even the growing families.
– Modern kitchen with breakfast
– A separate formal meals and dining means
– Situated in a great location, amongst well established homes, this superb home is gloriously presented! It will certainly impress you.
– This low maintenance 4 bed x 2 bath brick and tile home will surely not be on the market for long. Its appearance is like a new home!
Some of the features of the home are:
– Superb curb side appeal – sits up above the road with its majestic appearance, herringbone paving and low maintenance tropical garden and lawn
– Parking for 4 cars on the driveway
– Master bedroom comes with ensuite and walk in robe
– Good size kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and quality appliances
– Open plan dining and family room next to kitchen
– Family room
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
– 4th bedroom is a small double or ideal office
– Second bathroom has shower, vanity and bath
– Superb outside patio with 80 sqm under roof complete with tropical pond and garden features around the perimeter – made for relaxing and entertaining!
– Separate laundry with large sink and storage cupboard
– Double garage with rear 20sqm workshop with hot and cold water
– Side entrance with double gate for boat or caravan storage
– Full reticulation with insulation in the roof
– Solar panels on roof
– Solar hot water system
– Reverse cycle split air conditioning
– Block size: 678 sqm
For more information about this beautiful home or to book your private viewing contact Peter Parsons on 0466 541 301